POOL & SPA CONDITIONING
The Freshest Water for Family Fun!
Are You Concerned About
HEALTH EFFECTS... from the use of harsh chemicals including irritation causing: red eyes, dry skin, green frizzy hair?
SAFETY...considerations related to the storage and handling of excessive chemicals?
EXPENSIVE REPAIRS... due to mismanagement of pool chemistry?
TIME INVESTED... on caring for rather than enjoying your pool?
Give your family the advantage.
THE CHALLENGER 3000 is the ultimate in pool water management. Pure and simple!
Proven, patented technology coupled with a simple, easy-to-understand operating regimen that offers: Healthy, pristine water with greatly reduced need for discomforting chemicals.
- Freedom from purchasing and storing large quantities of chlorine or bromine.
- Peace of mind in knowing that you are doing the right thing for your family and your pool.
- Maintain chlorine at such low levels, you won't know it's there.
- Automatic, self-monitoring, and self-adjusting system that doesn't require your daily attention.
- Enhances filtration by flocculation and coagulation for improved water clarity
- Up to 80% savings in chemical costs & usage.
How Does the System Work?
The CHALLENGER 3000
A microprocessor and a conditioning probe, installed before the filter, subject the water to several electrochemical reactions. Tile most important of these electrochemical reactions are coagulation and ionization. Excess minerals coagulate and are filtered out or plate to the electrode. Ionization of copper compounds are lethal to bacteria and algae, yet safe to plants and animals.
The CHALLENGER 3000 substantially reduces the need to add harsh chemicals like excess chlorine, muriatic acid and caustic soda. The system's effectiveness is based upon determination of NSF, International* that copper ions present in pool or spa water enable free available chlorine, at a level of .04 ppm, to kill bacteria as effectively as 2.0 ppm free available chlorine.
* NSF, International (formerly the National Sanitation Foundation) Standard 50-Circulation System Components And Related Materials for Swimming, Spas/Hot Tubs. Available upon request.
- 120V or single phase 220V versions available 50/60 cycles.
- Built in compliance with National Electric Code Standards
- Weatherproof Plastic control enclosure (5" x 9.75" x 3.5")
- 3" PVC chamber & Conditioning probe
FAIL SAFE DESIGN: Will not over produce copper ions.
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
FOUR-YEAR EXPECTED ELECTRODE LIFE
NEW OR RETROFIT APPLICATIONS: Up to 50,000 gallons.